Friday, 5 March 2010

So much china, so little room!

Well the time has come for me to start packing up all my treasures into boxes...not the best of jobs but something that must be done. I have so much pretty china that is all hidden away in my cupboards, cabinets, kitchen & garage that now I have no idea what to do with it all? I don't think I'm going to be able to put it all into storage as I really don't want to see them break so instead I'm going to pop them all up for sale on eBay (when I get a chance to do so) so I thought I would give you all a peak and if anyone is interested you are welcome to email me for more information.

This is one of my fav Austrian tea sets.


and old English jug & bowl set



antique roses & wreaths vase set



Limoges candelabras



Victorian candelabras



set of 6 English dinner plates



set of 4 Nippon jeweled duos



a lovely handpainted rose bowl



set of 3 English graduating jugs



huge handpainted vase



Limoges handpainted mini trio



trios



set of Limoges tea set




On another note my little man was excepted into the school swimming squad and asked to compete in the 50mtr butterfly, we were so excited for him! Sadly he developed a infection in his eye the past few weeks and was told by the doctor that he was to stop swimming till it cleared up. Its been a nasty infection which has traveled into the colouring of Jake's eye and if it went any further it may have affected his eye sight so swimming has been put on hold till further notice.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and take care until next time.

Siobhan xo

3 comments:

  1. Dear Siobhan....

    DONT know how you can bear to part with all those beautiful pieces...
    they are GORGEOUS...

    have a great LONG weekend...
    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siobhan
    Never mind about Jake's swimming Comp! There will be plenty more to come.....as you say his eye's come first!

    I just love your China!!! - each and every piece.

    Have a great weekend

    xo Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Siobhan,

    You are right, doing all that packing away of china is a lot of work. You have some gorgeous pieces there but that does not surprise me seeing that you are a mosaic artist yourself.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete