Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Boxes & boxes everywhere

I just love receiving boxes in the mail as I know there will be some goodies inside but when my husband brings boxes home empty I'm not to sure I like them? The last week we have started packing up all our treasures and getting ready for our move. Its going to be a big one after being here ten years so lots to clean out. Today's job is going over my linen cupboard and sorting out what I am going to keep so I'm sure it will be fun (not)! I just hate putting all my treasures into boxes not knowing when I will see them next...I really am going to miss them once they go into storage but its just something that must be done.



Hope you are all having a great week so far, do take care.

4 comments:

  1. Packing schnacking...ahhhh it's a terrible job! Hope you get through it with some ease. I also haven't forgotten I owe you an email x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its like christmas when you open them again though. Best advice I can give after our last move is make sure you label each box IN DETAIL. Otherwise its really hard to find that one particular thing you are after!!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHH!!! i am sure it will all be good in the end..

    I know what you mean though..

    Jee wiz if I ever had to move...NIGHTMARE!!!

    the last time we moved some 22 odd yrs ago...guess what!!? we moved NEXT DOOR..

    so i think that was worse...as we literally just shifted everything over the fence...
    I kid you not..

    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Siobhan

    I hear you!
    But it's going to be well worth it! Just think this time next year......hmmmm???

    Happy Packing

    Gail xo xo

    ReplyDelete